It’s always a good time to get a broker opinion of value on your multi-unit residential building. Market conditions and investor demand can change from week to week, and at ChicagoREInvestment we believe that more information is always better. If you are nearing the end of an investment cycle and are ready to reap equity, or have recently inherited a multi-unit residential property and are interested in selling the building, a broker opinion of value will provide the market insight you need to make an informed decision.
Income properties are unique and require unique experience in their listing agents. A few questions to ask yourself when interviewing investment sales brokers:
- Does this broker have background or experience with multi-unit residential buildings?
- Do you agree with the value and sale strategy presented?
- What is your confidence level in the broker’s ability to execute on the sale strategy?
- Do you feel your deal will be granted the proper level of attention and feedback?
- Does the marketing timeline and strategy align with your investment goals?
Any seasoned income property owner knows the value in soliciting multiple bids for services, and the sale of your income property is no different. We would be happy to provide an additional perspective to consider. If you’ve been considering a sale of your building or are curious to better understand the current market value of your property, now is a great time to contact the ChicagoREInvestment Team to review your options. We look at both the Sales Comparison Approach and Income Approach to valuation, taking into consideration the risk profile, investor demand, and local market dynamics. As specialists, with access to a network of resources and investment professionals, let our team underwrite your property with a deal driven mindset.